Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014

My own inspiration dress.







This time I have drawn and elaborated my own dress. It took a long time, but in the end it was worth it because I liked it. I was inspired from a few Clothes first. After that, i made my first sketches and consider how the dress should look like. I experimented a lot.  I haven't posted here all the things, because i have only taken the most important pictures of my progress. When I was finished with my design, i experimented with colors and varies every piece of the dress with different colors. For the conclusion i've tried using the right items to decorate my design. For example I've taken Artificial Nails for the shoes to make them look elegant. The shoes should be my own inspiration. At last it was really fun to make this own design.  I would like to do it over and over again, because it really brings fun to design from your own inspiration. For all who haven't designed something, try it out! It takes a lot of time but it's worth it. (:









Y.©ba

1 Kommentar:

  1. You are amazing at drawing and designing. You could become famous!! I’d be so grateful if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think!!

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen